Wanted to be elsewhere during `Spice Girls` reunion: Victoria Beckham
New York: Victoria Beckham is enjoying her career as a fashionista more than her stint in `Spice Girls` band that shot her to fame.
The fashion designer revealed that she wanted to be elsewhere during the 2008 reunion of the Spice Girls- Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Victoria.
"I realized it was finished for good in 2008, when we reformed for our reunion tour," Beckham told Vogue Paris of the group.
"It should have been the best moment of my life, but I just wanted to be elsewhere. It wasn`t a lack of respect for the girls or the audience, but the passion just wasn`t there. By contrast, in my new career, the passion grows every year. I still want more," she added.
Victoria may be happy in her career as a fashion designer but the other members of the former band have shown interest in reuniting. Singer Mel B recently said that there could be reunion in the next one or two years.
The band was briefly reunited for 2012 performance at the closing ceremony of the London Olympic Games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!