Was unhappy with band hiatus: Nicola Roberts
London: Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts says she felt sad and angry when the girl band went on hiatus as she didn`t know what to do with herself.
The 25-year-old `Lucky Day` hitmaker, who went her separate way from bandmates Sarah Harding, Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle and Kimberley Walsh in 2009, struggled to decide what to do with her life when the group began their break but she didn`t want her management team to decide her future career for her, reported a website.
“Before I started making the album, I felt so frustrated that I wasn`t making music and I felt like I couldn`t see music in my life for a long time. I didn`t know how I was going to have music in my life until the band had another record,” Roberts said.
The singer also said that the girl band would be getting back together next year for their tenth anniversary, but would record any future album very differently from the past.
"We`ll make this album differently. If we make a record. I`m a different person. I`ve grown up a hell of a lot since we made our last record. So it`s going to be different," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Nick Jonas debuts 'Levels' music video on VMA
- Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar win big at MTV Video Music Awards