We are not in the same league as The Beatles: Harry Styles
London: One Direction star Harry Styles has brushed off comparisons of his band to The Beatles, insisting they would be "total fools" to think they are in the same league as the music legends.
The fivesome rose to fame after they placed third on Britain`s The X Factor in 2010, and soon became superstars all over the world, reported Contactmusic.
Their popularity has been compared to another all-male band to come out of the UK, legendary rock group, The Beatles, whose catchy songs and good looks attracted crowds of screaming teenagers all around the globe.
"We all sat and watched the film of them arriving in America. And to be honest, that really was like us. Stepping off the plane, the girls, the madness. It was exactly the same as when we got there - just 50 years earlier.
"But none of us think we`re in the same league as them music-wise. We`d be total fools if we did. Fame-wise, it`s probably even bigger, but we don`t stand anywhere near them in terms of music."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'