What encouraged Robbie Williams to sing?
Los Angeles: Singer Robbie Williams says popular song "Summer Nights", from the movie ‘Grease’, encouraged him to make career in singing.
The popular song was a part of John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John`s 1978 film ‘Grease’, which was an adaptation of 1972 Broadway musical of same name.
"My first three years were spent in a pub - and `Summer Nights` was on the jukebox. That was the first record that showed me I had a future in performance - because the punters would put the money in and I`d mime to the record. I`d do the whole bit," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
The singer is known for songs like "Strong", "Feel", "Misunderstood" and "Candy".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!