What encouraged Robbie Williams to sing?
Los Angeles: Singer Robbie Williams says popular song "Summer Nights", from the movie ‘Grease’, encouraged him to make career in singing.
The popular song was a part of John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John`s 1978 film ‘Grease’, which was an adaptation of 1972 Broadway musical of same name.
"My first three years were spent in a pub - and `Summer Nights` was on the jukebox. That was the first record that showed me I had a future in performance - because the punters would put the money in and I`d mime to the record. I`d do the whole bit," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
The singer is known for songs like "Strong", "Feel", "Misunderstood" and "Candy".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert