What encouraged Robbie Williams to sing?
Los Angeles: Singer Robbie Williams says popular song "Summer Nights", from the movie ‘Grease’, encouraged him to make career in singing.
The popular song was a part of John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John`s 1978 film ‘Grease’, which was an adaptation of 1972 Broadway musical of same name.
"My first three years were spent in a pub - and `Summer Nights` was on the jukebox. That was the first record that showed me I had a future in performance - because the punters would put the money in and I`d mime to the record. I`d do the whole bit," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
The singer is known for songs like "Strong", "Feel", "Misunderstood" and "Candy".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Shah Rukh Khan - Karan Johar’s camaraderie will inspire you to connect with your friends
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'