When Alicia Keys felt like caged lion
London: Singer Alicia Keys felt like a "caged lion" before getting into the studio to start on her new album, ‘Girl on Fire’.
The 31-year-old had lots of tension built up inside her before she started work on her fifth record, which she is now releasing in the studio, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m in the studio right now working away on my new album and I am so excited! I`m ignited!!I`m like a match to a flame," she said.
"Before making this record, in some ways I felt like a lion locked in a cage... I felt like a girl misunderstood that no one really knew, I felt like it was time to stop making excuses for any part of my life that I wanted to change. Once I made that choice I became a girl on fire, the lion broke free," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch