When Alicia Keys felt like caged lion
London: Singer Alicia Keys felt like a "caged lion" before getting into the studio to start on her new album, ‘Girl on Fire’.
The 31-year-old had lots of tension built up inside her before she started work on her fifth record, which she is now releasing in the studio, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m in the studio right now working away on my new album and I am so excited! I`m ignited!!I`m like a match to a flame," she said.
"Before making this record, in some ways I felt like a lion locked in a cage... I felt like a girl misunderstood that no one really knew, I felt like it was time to stop making excuses for any part of my life that I wanted to change. Once I made that choice I became a girl on fire, the lion broke free," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review