When One Direction performed for ill fan
London: British band One Direction treated an ill fan Hannah Booth with their special performance.
Booth, who is suffering from bone cancer, was told that she will get a chance to meet the band consisting Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.
The meeting was organised by Rays of Sunshine charity, which grants the wishes of sick children. The band performed on many songs for the 18-year-old last month.
"I thought I was just going to get a few minutes with the boys to shake their hand and have a picture taken with them. This is beyond anything I could have dreamed of. To be just yards from them as they sang was just magical," thesun.co.uk quoted Booth as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more