When One Direction performed for ill fan
London: British band One Direction treated an ill fan Hannah Booth with their special performance.
Booth, who is suffering from bone cancer, was told that she will get a chance to meet the band consisting Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.
The meeting was organised by Rays of Sunshine charity, which grants the wishes of sick children. The band performed on many songs for the 18-year-old last month.
"I thought I was just going to get a few minutes with the boys to shake their hand and have a picture taken with them. This is beyond anything I could have dreamed of. To be just yards from them as they sang was just magical," thesun.co.uk quoted Booth as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now