When One Direction performed for ill fan
London: British band One Direction treated an ill fan Hannah Booth with their special performance.
Booth, who is suffering from bone cancer, was told that she will get a chance to meet the band consisting Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.
The meeting was organised by Rays of Sunshine charity, which grants the wishes of sick children. The band performed on many songs for the 18-year-old last month.
"I thought I was just going to get a few minutes with the boys to shake their hand and have a picture taken with them. This is beyond anything I could have dreamed of. To be just yards from them as they sang was just magical," thesun.co.uk quoted Booth as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free