When One Direction performed for ill fan
London: British band One Direction treated an ill fan Hannah Booth with their special performance.
Booth, who is suffering from bone cancer, was told that she will get a chance to meet the band consisting Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.
The meeting was organised by Rays of Sunshine charity, which grants the wishes of sick children. The band performed on many songs for the 18-year-old last month.
"I thought I was just going to get a few minutes with the boys to shake their hand and have a picture taken with them. This is beyond anything I could have dreamed of. To be just yards from them as they sang was just magical," thesun.co.uk quoted Booth as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15