When Paul McCartney helped son record album
Los Angeles: Legendary Beatles star Sir Paul McCartney returned to the recording studio, this time to help his son James record his latest album.
James, one of McCartney`s four children with late wife Linda McCartney, called on his father for a helping hand while recording his second studio album, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
McCartney, 70, posted a picture of the pair by a mixing desk on Twitter with the caption: "Having fun in the studio with James on his new album."
James also tweeted about the studio session, writing: "In the studio with Dad having a great time working on the new album."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!