When Paul McCartney helped son record album
Los Angeles: Legendary Beatles star Sir Paul McCartney returned to the recording studio, this time to help his son James record his latest album.
James, one of McCartney`s four children with late wife Linda McCartney, called on his father for a helping hand while recording his second studio album, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
McCartney, 70, posted a picture of the pair by a mixing desk on Twitter with the caption: "Having fun in the studio with James on his new album."
James also tweeted about the studio session, writing: "In the studio with Dad having a great time working on the new album."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Mika 'steal' song from Salman Khan?
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia