When Paul McCartney helped son record album
Los Angeles: Legendary Beatles star Sir Paul McCartney returned to the recording studio, this time to help his son James record his latest album.
James, one of McCartney`s four children with late wife Linda McCartney, called on his father for a helping hand while recording his second studio album, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
McCartney, 70, posted a picture of the pair by a mixing desk on Twitter with the caption: "Having fun in the studio with James on his new album."
James also tweeted about the studio session, writing: "In the studio with Dad having a great time working on the new album."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai