When Paul McCartney helped son record album
Los Angeles: Legendary Beatles star Sir Paul McCartney returned to the recording studio, this time to help his son James record his latest album.
James, one of McCartney`s four children with late wife Linda McCartney, called on his father for a helping hand while recording his second studio album, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
McCartney, 70, posted a picture of the pair by a mixing desk on Twitter with the caption: "Having fun in the studio with James on his new album."
James also tweeted about the studio session, writing: "In the studio with Dad having a great time working on the new album."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!