Whitney Houston’s daughter `to sing duet with mom`
London: Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is planning a “duet” with her late mother in a bid to launch her career as a singer.
Brown, 19, will record her vocals over he mother’s 1985 track ‘Saving All My Love for You’- the hit song that helped turn Houston into a star, the Daily Star reported.
Brown is following the footsteps of Natalie Cole, 62, who did the same with her late father Nat King’s trademark song ‘Unforgettable,’ that became a major hit for her, the paper said.
Brown is being backed by her mentor and family friend Tyler Perry, 43, who will oversee studio production of her overlaying her vocals on her mother’s No.1 hit.
“She knows this song set her mother on the road to phenomenal success,” a source close to the family said.
“She believes their duet can do the same for her,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam