Will.I.Am records in the Louvre
London: Black Eyed Peas star will.I.Am recorded part of a new song in front of the Mona Lisa after being granted permission to enter the famous Louvre museum in France.
The singer was granted permission to enter the Louvre museum at 2am to record a track entitled `Smile Mona Lisa` in front of the famed Leonardo da Vinci painting, reported The Telegraph.
"That song touches me because I recorded a large portion of that song inside the Louvre, next to Mona Lisa`s picture. They let me go in to record the guitars for that song. I wanted to capture the ambience of the Louvre, that Mona Lisa lives in. That was exciting, to walk through the Louvre at 2am with the manager," the singer said.
Meanwhile, the `Scream & Shout` hitmaker has been accused of ripping off a track for his new single `Let`s Go`, a collaboration with Chris Brown.
Producers Matt Zo and Arty claim the song sounds identical to `Rebound`, a dance track they worked on, insisting no one approached their record label, Anjunabeats, to clear sampling from the track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York