Will.i.am wants Cheryl Cole and Britney Spears to duet
London: Cheryl Cole’ best friend cum manager Will.i.am is in talks with pop-star Britney Spears, about the girls collaborating on a forthcoming project.
The Black Eyed Peas star put the wheels in motion when he acted as Spears’ guest for her ‘X Factor USA’ judges’ houses segment last week, the Sun reported.
He has been working with Spears on her upcoming album, and came up with a track that he thought would be perfect for her to perform with Cole.
“There were rumours earlier this summer that the pair were going to duet but it wasn’t until this week that Britney and Will had the discussion,” a source said.
“He’s been trying to get them together since before he came on board as Cole’s manager.
“He told Britney he was writing a great new track and wanted his - two favourite girls’ to record it together at his home studio,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here