Will.i.am wants to work with Taylor Swift
Los Angeles: Singer Will.i.am is keen to work with singer Taylor Swift. He believes they can create a great "fantasy-like" track together.
The 38-year-old has recorded tracks with stars including Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson and Britney Spears and now he`s got his sight set on Swift.
"Taylor Swift is dope. I`d like to work with Taylor Swift. I like the girl. We could do something really fantasy-like. That would be cool," eonline.com quoted him as saying.
Will.i.am, who rose to fame with the band Black Eyed Peas, was first signed to a record label as a teenager. He claims he has been creative since he was young.
"I was always that one kid who everyone said, `Look what William did,` and everyone gathered around. The teacher was always like, `Wow, that`s wonderful William,` and put it on the board for everyone to see it. That`s where the confidence came from," he added.
The "I gotta feeling" star is also keen to nurture new talent with his Music Group record label, with his ultimate aim to own his own workshop.
"I want to walk into a building and say, `That`s my building. It`ll be arts and crafts on steroids," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana