Won`t wait for seven years, Justin Timberlake on his next album
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who released the second volume of The 20/20 Experience in September, revealed that he doesn`t plan to take a seven-year break from music again.
Speaking to Hollywood Outbreak about whether he has plans for another record, he said, "If I had to answer that question now I would say no, but you never know. When you have a vision and you have something to say then it`s time to say it, I don`t think you can rush it.
"But I will say that making all this music again opened me up in a way that because we did wait so long everything felt fresh and new again."
The star added that he believes his next project will be different from The 20/20 Experience.
"I can tell you that if we were to do it again soon then it probably wouldn`t be 20-25 songs. It would probably be a different effort towards something else, but that could be exciting.
"The answer is I have no idea but my gut tells me that I don`t think it`s going to be seven years," he said.
Timberlake will kick off his `20/20 Experience World Tour` with a show at Brooklyn`s Barclays Center on November 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary