Won`t wait for seven years, Justin Timberlake on his next album
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who released the second volume of The 20/20 Experience in September, revealed that he doesn`t plan to take a seven-year break from music again.
Speaking to Hollywood Outbreak about whether he has plans for another record, he said, "If I had to answer that question now I would say no, but you never know. When you have a vision and you have something to say then it`s time to say it, I don`t think you can rush it.
"But I will say that making all this music again opened me up in a way that because we did wait so long everything felt fresh and new again."
The star added that he believes his next project will be different from The 20/20 Experience.
"I can tell you that if we were to do it again soon then it probably wouldn`t be 20-25 songs. It would probably be a different effort towards something else, but that could be exciting.
"The answer is I have no idea but my gut tells me that I don`t think it`s going to be seven years," he said.
Timberlake will kick off his `20/20 Experience World Tour` with a show at Brooklyn`s Barclays Center on November 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for action sequences was intense, says director SS Rajamouli on 'Baahubali'
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'