Won`t wait for seven years, Justin Timberlake on his next album
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who released the second volume of The 20/20 Experience in September, revealed that he doesn`t plan to take a seven-year break from music again.
Speaking to Hollywood Outbreak about whether he has plans for another record, he said, "If I had to answer that question now I would say no, but you never know. When you have a vision and you have something to say then it`s time to say it, I don`t think you can rush it.
"But I will say that making all this music again opened me up in a way that because we did wait so long everything felt fresh and new again."
The star added that he believes his next project will be different from The 20/20 Experience.
"I can tell you that if we were to do it again soon then it probably wouldn`t be 20-25 songs. It would probably be a different effort towards something else, but that could be exciting.
"The answer is I have no idea but my gut tells me that I don`t think it`s going to be seven years," he said.
Timberlake will kick off his `20/20 Experience World Tour` with a show at Brooklyn`s Barclays Center on November 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch