Won`t wait for seven years, Justin Timberlake on his next album
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who released the second volume of The 20/20 Experience in September, revealed that he doesn`t plan to take a seven-year break from music again.
Speaking to Hollywood Outbreak about whether he has plans for another record, he said, "If I had to answer that question now I would say no, but you never know. When you have a vision and you have something to say then it`s time to say it, I don`t think you can rush it.
"But I will say that making all this music again opened me up in a way that because we did wait so long everything felt fresh and new again."
The star added that he believes his next project will be different from The 20/20 Experience.
"I can tell you that if we were to do it again soon then it probably wouldn`t be 20-25 songs. It would probably be a different effort towards something else, but that could be exciting.
"The answer is I have no idea but my gut tells me that I don`t think it`s going to be seven years," he said.
Timberlake will kick off his `20/20 Experience World Tour` with a show at Brooklyn`s Barclays Center on November 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Lady Gaga's fiance 'cool' with her joining 'American Horror Story'
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial