Working with husband Chad Kroeger is inspiring: Avril Lavigne
London: Singer Avril Lavigne, who has collaborated with husband Chad Kroeger on her new record, says it was inspiring to work with him.
The 29-year-old recently unveiled a duet with the Nickelback star called `Let Me Go`, which features on her self-titled, fifth studio album due for release on November 4, reported Digital Spy.
"Working with Chad was awesome because I found a husband and that was the best thing that came out of the experience. No, we had a great time. We really just celebrated music together and we both love writing and creating; it`s non-stop.
"Even though the record`s done now and we recorded it, like, we`re always around the house coming up with new ideas and concepts. It`s really inspiring," she said.
Lavigne married Kroeger in France in July after getting engaged last year while working together on her album. They also co-wrote the LP`s lead single `Here`s To Never Growing Up`.
"The record`s really diverse. I have a song with Marilyn Manson. I have a song called `Hello Kitty`. It has an electronic feel. All the sounds and styles hit on sounds that I`ve touched on before and I`ve also experimented.
"I have a song called `Bad Girl` and it`s one of the heavier, darker tunes on this record, one of my favourite songs. Manson and I have been quite friendly over the years and when I heard the song it kind of made me think about him," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!