Did you know?
Islamic Republic of Pakistan homes one of the 51 Shaktipeeth!
How many of you would ever want to visit Pakistan? If you have never even thought of it, here’s a reason why you must pay a visit to our neighbouring country- to take Hinglaj Mata’s darshan.
For all those devotees of Shakti (Durga) here’s some information about one of the 51 Shaktipeeth. Hinglaj Devi happens to be an incarnation of Goddess Shakti. Her temple is built in a cave in Hinglaj hill on the coast of Makran, in Lyari, a district in Balochistan.
Hinglaj Mata Jayanti is observed every year and a number of Pakistani Hindus celebrate the day with much fervour and enthusiasm. Even many Kutchhi Hindus from Gujarat (India), for who a visit to the temple happens to be an ultimate pilgrimage, make it a point to cross borders at least once in their lifetime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT