Anne Hathaway to present at Oscars
Los Angeles: Anne Hathaway will be joining fellow Oscar-winners Jennifer Lawrence and Daniel Day-Lewis to present at this year`s Academy awards.
The award ceremony, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2.
Hathaway, 31, won last year`s Supporting Actress Oscar for her performance in `Les Mis?rables`.
She was previously nominated for her leading role in the 2008 film `Rachel Getting Married`.
Hathaway, who made her feature film debut in 2001`s `The Princess Diaries`, has starred in films including `Ella Enchanted`, `The Devil Wears Prada` and `The Dark Knight Rises.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ben Affleck skips Oscars, attends Vanity Fair Oscar Party with wife
- Liza Minnelli `not upset` by Ellen DeGeneres`s hurtful Oscars gag
- John Travolta sorry about his Idina Menzel flub at Oscars
- Cate Blanchett almost missed Oscar due to bar trip with Julia Roberts
- Jared Leto says he damaged his Oscar trophy