Oscar Awards 2013: What’s inside the $45k nominees’ gift bag?
Melbourne: Oscar nominees who will attend the awards ceremony on Sunday night will be waking up the next day with 45,000 dollars worth of loot, it has been revealed.
Those who don’t get their magic Oscar moment will walk away with a “2013 Everyone Wins at the Oscars Nominee Gift Bag,” News.com.au repoted.
Included in the luxurious bag is a 12,000-dollar trip to Australia, meaning the cream of this year’s Academy Awards crop could be heading their way in the very near future.
Recipients can choose between two luxury Aussie destinations. Lizard Island – listed as one of the top 10 resorts in the world and positioned atop the Great Barrier Reef - or El Questro Homestead, an ultra private resort right in the middle of the Outback.
But not all of the loot is luxury goods and exclusive holidays. The nominees will also receive condoms, maple syrup, electronic cigarettes, ‘The Ultimate Fuzz Remover,’ and Windex of all things in their goody bag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- This temple in Karnataka’s coastal region has world’s second-tallest Shiva statue