Raima Sen to grace Osian`s closing ceremony
Delhi: The 10-day cine extravaganza 12th Osian`s Cinefan Film Festival will end Sunday and actress Raima Sen will attend the closing ceremony.
"Off to Delhi for the Osian film festival..closing ceremony..where our film `Chitrangada` directed by Rituparno Ghosh will be aired at 8 pm," the 32-year-old tweetd.
Returning after a two-year hiatus, the festival brought an eclectic mix of films from all over the world for the movie buffs.
As many as 175 films from 38 countries were screened at the fest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan