`A Celeb`s life is similar to a vampire’s’
Washington: Twilight actress Kristen Stewart says being famous is as ````sad and desolate```` as being a vampire.
Speaking about Edward Cullen, the vampire her character Bella Swan falls in love with, she said: "Edward is actually a really good parallel for fame.
"As a vampire he has a sad, desolate life, and fame is the same."
Stewart also said she wanted to be an actress and not a star.
"I don`t want to be a movie star like Angelina Jolie. Nothing about being a celebrity is desirable," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
"I`m an actor, its bizarre to me that everybody`s so obsessive,” she added.
And the 19-year-old Stewart also took a queue from her latest flick, `New Moon`, to disclose how she felt after her break up with flame Michael Anagrano earlier this year.
She said: "The worst thing about a break-up is not losing someone, but being told you`re wrong.
"You don`t trust yourself anymore. In the first movie Bella unabashedly followed her guy. Then in the second one she`s like, `I don`t know why I`ve done this because it`s been wrong,` and that I can relate to."
`Twilight: New Moon` is slated to hit cinemas later this November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!