Ashlee’s behaviour got her booted
Washington: American pop singer Ashlee Simpson was reportedly kicked off from CW hit ‘Melrose Place’ because of her diva behaviour.
According to a source, a cast member revealed that it was also because Simpson, 25, could not act.
“Ashlee was kicked off ‘Melrose Place’ because she was a total diva on set, late all the time, and deeply disliked by fellow cast members,” Fox News quoted the source as saying.
“It created a lot of discord among the cast. She could barely act,” the source said.
The source also revealed that producers desperately wanted Heather Locklear to reprise her role, but couldn’t afford her salary demands without cutting someone.
“They basically trimmed the fat and made it possible for Heather to join the show,” the source revealed.
“Heather is a much bigger name than Ashlee,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release