Carey’s dogs have their own entourage!
Washington: R ‘n’ B singer Mariah Carey’s pet pooches are said to have an entourage of their own.
Carey, 39, insisted on having assistants on hand for her Jack Russell pooches Cha Cha and JJ while filming a recent commercial, but insists she is not a diva.
“My puppies are starring in this ad with me, too. I had my team with me but the pups had a mini entourage of their own, of course! And why wouldn`t they?” Contactmusic quoted her as telling a magazine.
“It was a big shoot and even my entourage had an entourage - my stylist had an assistant, my security had extra security.
“The shoot was based on the fact that some people think I’m a demanding diva. I have no idea why people have that impression!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted