Photog dies of heart attack after ‘shooting’ Lady Gaga
Melbourne: Celebrity photographer AJ Sokalner suffered a massive heart attack and died at the ACE Awards Gala just minutes after pop star Lady Gaga stepped onto the red carpet to greet fans dressed in a shockingly provocative outfit.
The `Poker Face` singer took to the red carpet sporting a widow-esque black veil, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Sokalner was working the red carpet at the ACE Awards that the singer was attending in New York City when he collapsed just minutes after Gaga’s arrival.
He was declared dead at Bellevue Hospital shortly after, and the owner of ACE Pictures, who Sokalner worked for, says emergency workers said he had suffered a heart attack. He was in his late 50s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan