Posh’s Christmas gift for Becks – micro-pigs!
London: Victoria Beckham has reportedly splashed out 1,400 pounds to buy husband David the perfect Christmas gift – two micro pigs.
According to reports, the 35-year-old hottie took delivery of the nine-inch, 13lb porkers earlier this week.
She has already nicknamed them Elton and David after friends Elton John and his partner David Furnish.
However David is keen on Pinky and Perky, reports The Mirror.
A source said: “What can you possibly buy the multi-millionaire, superstar footballer who has absolutely everything?
“In the case of David Beckham, the answer is, obviously, a pair of cuddly designer piglets.
“Victoria fell in love with them and realised she’d found the perfect present.”
The source added: “Micro pigs are incredibly clean and easy to house-train. They will be given the run of the place and could even end up watching TV on David and Victoria’s laps.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'