Thief breaks into 'ketchup' railcar
Galesburg, April 08: Police called to investigate a theft at a private railyard in Galesburg encountered a gory-looking scene when they climbed into the burglarized railcar, but it wasn't blood. It was ketchup — a lot of ketchup.
The officers were called to the rail parking facility behind the Railroad Refrigeration Services plant Saturday night after an employee found that one railcar had been forced open. But the car wasn't filled with liquor, prime meat or any of the other usual targets of such thefts. Instead, it was filled with containers of ketchup.
Police said the thief didn't appear to have stolen any of the ketchup, but had — in apparent frustration — squirted some of it all over the inside of the car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested