‘Bigg Boss’ house burnt down in wild fire

‘Bigg Boss’ house burnt down in wild fire Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: The house featured in popular reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ was reduced to ashes in a massive fire early on Friday morning, according to DNA. The report attributes the fire to a short circuit in the house which triggered off the catastrophe at about 2.30am.

Luckily no one was injured in the blaze as the show’s 6th season came to an end a couple of weeks ago. While there were no casualties, the property was completely burnt down and nothing from the wreckage could be recovered.

The security guards at the Lonavla house spotted the fire and called for the fire-fighters who battled for 3 hours before getting things under control by 5.30am.