London: The Wanted star Max George escaped uninjured after his arm caught fire after a pyrotechnic accident.
The singer said that his pin-up jacket caught fire near a pyro display in Los Angeles during a live show, reported Sun online.
"It was scary, my arm was on fire. Luckily there was no damage but it could have been a disaster," George said.
The `I Found You` man isn`t the first music star to have an accident with pyrotechnics.
Late King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered burns while shooting a Pepsi advertisement in 1984.
Heavy metal band Metallica mainman James Hetfield meanwhile also suffered burns when a pyro malfunctioned during a gig in Canada in 1992.