Sharon Osbourne bans candles from home after fire incident

Sharon Osbourne bans candles from home after fire incident London: TV host Sharon Osbourne has banned all candles from her home after it nearly went up in flames last month.

The Beverly Hills mansion where Sharon, 60, who lives with her `Crazy Train` rocker husband Ozzy, nearly went up in flames last month after they went to sleep with candles burning, reported Contactmusic.

"No more candles. Only in church!," she said.

Before the fire brigade came, the couple made an initial attempt to extinguish the blaze themselves leaving Ozzy injured.

"I go into the kitchen to get water and throw the water on it, with the doors open and the water it erupted! It erupted, Ozzy`s hair from here to here, gone.

"And we are like two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do - go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on - we did it all," she had said.

PTI