`Armageddon` actor Steve Buscemi shy doing intimate scenes
London: Steve Buscemi says he is very shy when it comes to enacting intimate scenes in front of the camera.
The 53-year-old refuses to get naked with his co-stars and insists that he gets nervous when it comes to bedroom scenes, reported Daily Star.
"I`m very modest. I`ve always got something on, and I don`t get aroused. My motivation for going into the movies was definitely not the sex scenes," said Buscemi.
The actor currently appears to bed hop between mistresses in his new TV drama `Boardwalk Empire`, with Paz de la Huerta and Kelly MacDonald.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India