`Glee` star Nolan Funk bares all for racy Versace campaign
New York: Nolan Funk has stripped down to his bare minimum for Versace`s Spring-Summer 2014 menswear collection campaign.
The 27-year-old Canadian actor was spotted posing in his underwear, an elegant suit and a rebellious ensemble in black leather, the New York Daily News reported.
The pictures featuring Funk`s athletic build against a dark backdrop, were shot by fashion photography duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Baba Sehgal is breaking internet with his song on Donald Trump's presidential campaign
- 'Akira' came at the right time of my career: Sonakshi Sinha
- Katrina Kaif upset with Ranbir Kapoor for talking about their relationship during an interview?
- Revealed! Release date of Shah Rukh Khan's next with Aanand L Rai
- These simple Vaastu tips will declutter your mind