`Glee` star Nolan Funk bares all for racy Versace campaign
New York: Nolan Funk has stripped down to his bare minimum for Versace`s Spring-Summer 2014 menswear collection campaign.
The 27-year-old Canadian actor was spotted posing in his underwear, an elegant suit and a rebellious ensemble in black leather, the New York Daily News reported.
The pictures featuring Funk`s athletic build against a dark backdrop, were shot by fashion photography duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!