`Sexercise` is Melanie Brown`s fitness mantra
London: Singer Melanie Brown says the secret to her fit and healthy body is sex.
"If I`m honest, it`s lots of working out, which is a commitment and boring, and then sexercise," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Brown as saying in response to a query about her fit frame.
The 38-year-old, who is married to producer Stephen Belafonte, is currently a judge on reality show ‘America`s Got Talent’.
She says she gets plenty of attention from her fellow judge Howard Stern.
"He`s constantly hitting on me and I just don`t get it. We all actually get along and we do actually like each other," added Brown.
The former Spice Girls singer, who has three daughters - Phoenix Chi, 13, Angel, five, and 21-month-old Madison - also said that she being a mother is a challenge and that she would never let her children become famous until they finish school.
"It`s a balancing act every single week. You just make it work. I say to all my kids, `Get your education first and if you`re good enough, I`ll tell you and then you can go into the entertainment world`," said Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai