`Topless` Rihanna poses with snake for new photoshoot
London: Rihanna went topless and picked up a snake for a portfolio of pictures taken to celebrate British GQ`s 25th anniversary
Styled by artist Damien Hirst, the 25-year-old singer covers her face with her hands and shows off her black talon nails, in one of the pictures.
In another more revealing snap, the `Umbrella` hitmaker stands shirtless while covering her boobs with her arms, as she holds the slithering snake which is resting on her shoulders, the Mirror reported.
Rihanna shared a picture of the shoot on Instagram.
The singer is portrayed as Greek mythological character, Medusa, who was known for having a hideous female face with living venomous snakes for hair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni