`X-Files` star Gillian Anderson says characters Mulder and Scully may have `sex` during date
London: Former `X-Files` star Gillian Anderson has revealed that a romance could blossom between her on-screen character Special Agent, Dana Scully, and partner Special Agent, Fox Mulder.
Anderson, who reunited with co-star David Duchovny Comic-Con on Friday in San Diego to celebrate the show`s 20th anniversary, also declared that the onscreen characters want to bed each other, the Sun reported.
After an audience member asked her what the characters would do if they went on a date, the 44-year-old actress replied "Have sex!"
However, Duchovny, 52, exclaimed saying that the characters might also go on dinner date.
Gillian, 44, also revealed that she would be keen to take the iconic characters to the silver screen, saying that a "film would be great."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Patel's 'Lion' to release in Australia
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'