‘30 Rock` star Maulik Pancholy comes out as gay
Los Angeles: Indian origin actor Maulik Pancholy, who played Alec Baldwin`s assistant Jonathan on `30 Rock`, has come out as gay.
Pancholy made Out magazine`s 19th annual Out 100 list and has announced that he`s gay and in a relationship, reported People magazine.
"I just celebrated my nine-year anniversary with my partner. It feels like a nice time to be celebrating something like that, especially on the heels of the DOMA and Prop 8 decisions," said Pancholy.
Other big names that made it to the 100 list included Ian McKellan, George Takei, Guillermo Diaz of `Scandal` and Laverne Cox and Lea Delaria of `Orange Is the New Black`.
Pancholy has been working as a voice over artist on Disney`s `Phineas and Ferb` and Nickelodeon`s `Sanjay and Craig`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'