Abhishek Bachchan to launch Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar 2014
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, who is awaiting the release of his forthcoming film ‘Dhoom 3’, will Saturday launch the Kingfisher Calendar 2014.
Abhishek will unveil the special calendar -- in its 12th edition -- along with the six girls -- Nicole Faria, Rochelle Rao, Sobhita Dhulipala, Sahar Biniaz, Rikee Chatterjee and yet-to-be announced winner of the Hunt for the Kingfisher Supermodels 2014 -- who feature in it, read a statement.
Ace photographer Atul Kasbekar, who has been associated with the Kingfisher Calendar since its inception in 2003, will be present during the unveiling.
The event is scheduled to be held at Anantha, Mandwa near Mumbai and the guests will be ferried across the sea for an intimate afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!