Accessories on Brad Pitt`s Oscar costume designed by Angelina Jolie
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt`s dapper look in a tuxedo at this year`s Academy Awards also owes to his creative fiancee Angelina Jolie, who designed his cufflinks.
Pitt`s tuxedo buttons and cufflinks were designed by Style of Jolie jewelry line with Robert Procop.
Jolie, 38, had gifted the cufflinks to Pitt as a Christmas present.
"Brad`s specially designed cufflinks were a gift from Angelina one year for Christmas," said Procop in a statement.
While Pitt wore a tuxedo at the Oscars, Jolie ditched her love for black by opting to dazzle in a shimmery Elie Saab Couture gown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter