Adele ready to sleep with any man who can make her laugh
London: Soul singer Adele has admitted that she is looking for love and her ideal man would be the one who could make her laugh, regardless of how he looks.
And the ‘Someone Like You’ chart-topper, 23, said her tastes range all the way from a Hollywood heartthrob to a chunky bearded American stand-up.
“I would like someone with humour. If they make me laugh, I’m in the bed. I really don’t care how they are physically,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“For husband material it ranges from Leonardo DiCaprio to Zach Galifianakis. It really does vary that much. I like all sizes, it doesn’t matter - if they make me laugh I am on it.
“I also like a man who can cook and someone who can be passionate for life.
“I like someone who really inspires me and I admire,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult