Alex Reid says he has `Superman sperm`
London: After it emerged that cage fighter Alex Reid and wife Katie Price a.k.a Jordan are struggling to conceive, the former has claimed that he has ‘Superman sperm’.
Glamour model Katie recently said that she had IVF twice in a bid to become pregnant, however husband Alex said he is not to blame for the infertility issues.
“We had all the tests. We are both fine but something wasn’t happening. We just wanted to have it now, like Katie has said. The specialists have confirmed I have Superman sperm,” the Sun quoted him as he wrote in his Star magazine column.
“I believe God doesn``t always give you what you want for a reason at a certain time, but that it will happen,” he added.
Katie, 32, underwent two lots of unsuccessful IVF treatments and Alex, 35, admitted he was "gutted" that the procedures didn`t work, but said he is staying positive.
Katie - who is already mum to Harvey, eight, Junior, five, and three-year-old Princess Tiaamii - has said she will adopt if she is unable to become pregnant again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's impressive act crosses Rs 100 cr!
- Disha Patani gets trolled for wearing 'revealing' dress, posts befitting response!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish for Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too cute to miss!
- Rangoon movie review: Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia is 'bloody hell'; Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's tussle in love stays with you!