Alexandra Burke shoots nude photo for PETA
London: British singer Alexandra Burke has lent her support to PETA`s fight against animal cruelty. She has shot a nude picture which reads- `I`d rather go naked than wear fur`.
"So proud to reveal my PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) advert. It was a nerve wracking but brilliant experience for something I really believe in," Burke posted on Twitter.
The singer was nervous before the shoot, reports contactmusic.com
"I was nervous about posing nude as I`ve never done it before. It was uncomfortable initially, but the photographer made me feel relaxed and at ease...Ultimately, I love my body, so it was great to do something for such a worthwhile cause," she added.
Other celebrities who have starred in this campaign include model Christy Turlington, TV personality Bethenny Frankel, actress Olivia Munn among others.
Pic courtesy: Alexandra Burke/Instagram
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch