Ali the nicest, most decent in bed: Aditi Rao Hydari
Mumbai: Women in Bollywood have certainly come of age! The divas have shed all inhibitions to make their on screen characters look real. And this is exactly what Aditi Rao Hydari has been doing.
Locking lips is not new for this damsel, for she had scandalised one and all by indulging in a series if saucy lip-locks with co-star Arunoday Singh in ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’.
And this time she has gone a step ahead by sharing the bed with Pakistani actor-singer Ali Zafar.
Hydari is all praises for her ‘London Paris New York’ co-star and can’t stop raving about him.
Talking about the comfort level she shares with Ali, Aditi to a leading daily said, “Ali is the nicest and most decent in bed”.
Some really sizzling hot love making scenes were shot in a plush hotel in Paris.
“I was nervous. But Ali put me at ease. I could not have asked for a better co-star to take me through the scene that too so convincingly,” said Aditi.
The room had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower and the sky adorned a rainbow. The atmosphere was perfect for shooting love making scenes.
“There was a very feel-good vibe in the air,” Aditi said and added, “It is very natural for a couple in love to be physically intimate. It is a natural progression. The scenes have been shot aesthetically and are lovely to watch.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!