Ali Zafar puts no-kiss clause before signing films!
Mumbai: Actor-singer Ali Zafar got up, close and personal with Aditi Rao Hydari in ‘London, Paris, New York’, however, he says kissing on screen is something he would never do as it makes him uncomfortable.
"I can`t kiss on screen! I can`t do these scenes for sure. Its more of a personal choice. I don`t think I will feel comfortable. Even before signing a film, I tell them (producers) that this is one thing that I will not be able to do," Ali said.
The 32-year-old is married and even has a son.
Currently, he is busy spreading a word about David Dhawan`s ‘Chashme Baddoor’, a remake of the 1981 comedy of the same name.
A popular name in Bollywood now thanks to films like ‘Tere Bin Laden’ and ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’, Ali says he wants to take limited, but quality work.
"I don`t want to take too much of work and fill my plate. I want to do films that excite me and with people who are nice to work with. I also want to spend some time with my family too and not occupy myself so much that I don`t have time for myself," he said.
He is happy about working with comedy king Dhawan.
"Somebody had once said to me that I should at least do one film with David. I was looking forward to that, and luckily I got the call from him for `Chashme Baddoor`. I hadn`t seen the (earlier) film before, so I got the DVD, watched it and I liked it," he said.
The movie also features Siddharth, Divyendu Sharma and Taapsee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT