Amanda Seyfried finds intimate movies scenes fun
Los Angeles: Amanda Seyfried does not find it difficult to shoot steamy scenes with her co-stars in her movies.
The `Mamma Mia!` star has worked with people like Channing Tatum, Justin Timberlake and Dominic Cooper in her films, reported Us magazine quoting her interview from W magazine.
"Sex scenes are great. A lot of my co-stars have been sexy guys my age who are really respectful and cool. So, why not? I`m not going to pretend it`s not fun," the 28-year-old star told the magazine.
She also has fond memories of her lovemaking scenes with Megan Fox for 2009 horror comedy `Jennifer`s Body`.
"We kissed really well together. We have similar kissing styles! If I watch that scene, it`s actually really sexy..." she said.
The actress feels that it is impossible not to fall for her co-stars sometimes after spending so much time shooting a movie.
Seyfried, who was linked to actors like Micah Alberti, Cooper, Emile Hirsch, Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Phillippe, and Josh Hartnett, is currently dating Justin Long.
"When you`re young, it`s hard not to get together with your costar. It`s not always a great idea, but the experience of making a television show or movie is so intimate and romantic. And I love acting like I`m in love!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!