Amanda Seyfried liberated by nude scenes
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried felt liberated when filming sex scenes for biopic `Lovelace` because she was brought up thinking nudity was wrong.
The 27-year-old, who plays iconic 1970s adult movie star Linda Lovelace in the new biopic, was comfortable getting naked on camera and didn`t undergo a strict exercise regime or diet before filming began, reported Us magazine.
"I felt liberated. Growing up I was made to think nudity was wrong because it was censored in movies but it was like, `what`s the big deal? I run every day and I try to eat well. Linda was thin but if I stopped eating, I`d just look gross," she said.
Seyfried also revealed she and co-star Peter Sarsgaard enjoyed a dinner together to get over any awkwardness before filming their intimate scenes together.
"We had a dinner before filming and we talked about why he decided to do the film. I think his wife, Maggie Gyllenhaal, convinced him to do the role."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!