Anne Hathaway`s red carpet dress at Oscars inspires nipple twitter
Washington: Anne Hathaway, who had a wardrobe malfunction during her movie `Les Miserables` premiere, caused immediate comment online for her sideboob-baring Prada gown, which she wore at the Academy Awards.
The frock, which the 30-year-old actress told Ryan Seacrest she chose three hours before the big show as it spoke to her, immediately inspired a Twitter account: HathawayNipple, Us magazine reported.
"Anyone else feeling chilly?" read the first tweet.
"Anne`s dress `spoke to her. We spoke to the world" read the second tweet.
"#LesNipplerables," read another tweet.
The "HathawayNipple" account had garnered about 550 Twitter followers by 8pm EST.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes