Anne Hathaway`s red carpet dress at Oscars inspires nipple twitter
Washington: Anne Hathaway, who had a wardrobe malfunction during her movie `Les Miserables` premiere, caused immediate comment online for her sideboob-baring Prada gown, which she wore at the Academy Awards.
The frock, which the 30-year-old actress told Ryan Seacrest she chose three hours before the big show as it spoke to her, immediately inspired a Twitter account: HathawayNipple, Us magazine reported.
"Anyone else feeling chilly?" read the first tweet.
"Anne`s dress `spoke to her. We spoke to the world" read the second tweet.
"#LesNipplerables," read another tweet.
The "HathawayNipple" account had garnered about 550 Twitter followers by 8pm EST.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni