Ariana Grande shuns sexy image
Los Angeles: American pop star Ariana Grande says that she is uncomfortable showing off her sexuality.
The ‘Right There’ hitmaker admires singers for their confidence and racy stage outfits, but she is adamant she is not interested in showing off her own body.
"I`m not comfortable with showing off my sexuality yet. I don`t want to force it, even if it is cool or what`s happening at the moment. I applaud people who are confident enough in their sexuality to do that, but I don`t take myself seriously enough,” contactmusic.com quoted the 20-year-old as saying.
“I think you can convey just as much sexiness in the way you sing a song as you can by taking your clothes off,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala