Ariana Grande shuns sexy image
Los Angeles: American pop star Ariana Grande says that she is uncomfortable showing off her sexuality.
The ‘Right There’ hitmaker admires singers for their confidence and racy stage outfits, but she is adamant she is not interested in showing off her own body.
"I`m not comfortable with showing off my sexuality yet. I don`t want to force it, even if it is cool or what`s happening at the moment. I applaud people who are confident enough in their sexuality to do that, but I don`t take myself seriously enough,” contactmusic.com quoted the 20-year-old as saying.
“I think you can convey just as much sexiness in the way you sing a song as you can by taking your clothes off,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show