Australian lawyers most satisfied in bed
Melbourne: For lawyers, this case has been won with utmost ease. In Australia, 54.5 percent of the people working in the legal industry are most satisfied with their sex lives, a new survey revealed.
The techies, however, are not that savvy when it comes programming desires.
Almost half of those in IT and telecommunications - 44 percent - said they were unsatisfied in the bedroom, according to the "Great Australian Sex Census" conducted by a dating site.
The survey involved 17,000 adults in Australia who were asked about their bedroom behaviours.
Real estate agents lived up to their sleazy reputations, with 44.7 percent sleeping with more than 21 people in their lifetime.
Those working in finance were found to be very fast as they had the highest percentage of responses claiming they last just minutes in bed.
Over half of the transport and logistic workers surveyed were found to be experimental while making out and also talked dirty while doing the naughty.
While about a third of Australians go all the way several times a week (32.5 percent), the lucky 2.3 percent manage to make it several times a day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!