Ayushmann Khurrana’s wife miffed with kissing scene in ‘Nautanki Saala!'
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ayushmann Khurrana – who recently fell prey to a death hoax – is being grilled by his wife for his kissing scene in ‘Nautanki Saala!’.
Buzz is that Ayushmann’s two-minute long kiss with Pooja Salvi in the flick did not go down well with his wife, who is pretty unhappy seeing her husband locking lips with strangers in the name of art.
According to DNA, Ayushmann’s friend said “She is not a part of the entertainment industry. She comes from a conservative academic background. To see her husband kissing a stranger is not quite her idea of aesthetic art.”
“He had requested them to keep the kiss as brief as possible and to not use it to promote the film. However, the kiss turned out to be much longer than expected. And it was also shown in the promos. Each time he saw himself in the kissing stance Ayushmann cringed. That’s when Ayushmann decided he would never kiss again. He will do nothing to hurt his wife or marriage,” the friend added.
Way to go Ayushmann!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?