Ayushmann Khurrana’s wife miffed with kissing scene in ‘Nautanki Saala!'
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ayushmann Khurrana – who recently fell prey to a death hoax – is being grilled by his wife for his kissing scene in ‘Nautanki Saala!’.
Buzz is that Ayushmann’s two-minute long kiss with Pooja Salvi in the flick did not go down well with his wife, who is pretty unhappy seeing her husband locking lips with strangers in the name of art.
According to DNA, Ayushmann’s friend said “She is not a part of the entertainment industry. She comes from a conservative academic background. To see her husband kissing a stranger is not quite her idea of aesthetic art.”
“He had requested them to keep the kiss as brief as possible and to not use it to promote the film. However, the kiss turned out to be much longer than expected. And it was also shown in the promos. Each time he saw himself in the kissing stance Ayushmann cringed. That’s when Ayushmann decided he would never kiss again. He will do nothing to hurt his wife or marriage,” the friend added.
Way to go Ayushmann!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious