Beyonce`s raunchy Grammy act criticised by fans
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce Knowles` rauchy performance was slammed by many fans especially concerned parents.
The 32-year-old singer wore a revealing black thong bodysuit over fishnet tights to perform a rendition of her hit `Drunk In Love` alongside husband Jay Z, who was clad in a tuxedo.
She began the performance straddling a chair, before writhing around and dancing up to her husband.
Many parents took to Twitter to complain that the dance routine was too raunchy for children to watch.
One fan posted, "Sorry Beyonce! Class always wins. It wins for our children. Sad day when our kids can`t even watch the Grammy`s."
"Beyonce... There might be children watching," said another fan about the mother-of-one.
"Watching the Grammys at 8pm with my children (music lovers) performance by Beyonce and her lack of clothing very inappropriate, she`s a mom?" a fan tweeted.
Last year, pop star Miley Cyrus faced intense criticism for her twerking at the Video Music Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how