Beyonce`s raunchy Grammy act criticised by fans
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce Knowles` rauchy performance was slammed by many fans especially concerned parents.
The 32-year-old singer wore a revealing black thong bodysuit over fishnet tights to perform a rendition of her hit `Drunk In Love` alongside husband Jay Z, who was clad in a tuxedo.
She began the performance straddling a chair, before writhing around and dancing up to her husband.
Many parents took to Twitter to complain that the dance routine was too raunchy for children to watch.
One fan posted, "Sorry Beyonce! Class always wins. It wins for our children. Sad day when our kids can`t even watch the Grammy`s."
"Beyonce... There might be children watching," said another fan about the mother-of-one.
"Watching the Grammys at 8pm with my children (music lovers) performance by Beyonce and her lack of clothing very inappropriate, she`s a mom?" a fan tweeted.
Last year, pop star Miley Cyrus faced intense criticism for her twerking at the Video Music Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show