Bikini-clad Kate Upton speaks just 7 words in new ad
London: Kate Upton, who catapulted to fame after posing as the cover girl for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, speaks just seven words in a new advertisement to plug American satellite broadcast provider, DirecTV.
As she rolls around on the beach in the new ad, the 19-year-old model can be seen sitting in a blue floral bikini on white sand, crystal blue water behind her, staring seductively at the camera.
“Go get DirectTV. Right now. I’ll wait,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying in the ad.
She then strokes her hands through her blonde hair and playfully runs and hides behind a tree.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!