Bipasha Basu left red-faced after an `oops moment` at an award function!
Mumbai: Did Bipasha Basu`s outfit at a recent awards function have its price tag on? The glamorous actress says it was just the code tag!
Bipasha wore a dazzling blue designer outfit for the an award function here, where she also spoke about her forthcoming film `Creature`.
Quashing all reports about her "oops" moment, Bipasha posted on Twitter: "Yes, did leave the outfit code tag not the price tag on my Manish Malhotra creation which I wore for the awards."
According to reports, the "tag" read 23,000.
But Bipasha has said: "The outfit is (worth) Rs.1,85,000 not Rs.23,000".
The award function, which was held here Jan 14, will be aired Saturday on an entertainment channel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!