Bond star kicked Max Clifford between legs during explicit photoshoot
London: A woman, who appeared in the James Bond film ` Octopussy`, apparently kicked Max Clifford between his legs after he lunged at her and tried to kiss her.
Publicist Clifford had told the woman he needed the pictures to send to actor Charles Bronson so he could secure her a part in his next film, but he then tried to grab her and pushed her onto a sofa in his office.
The anonymous lady told the jury at Southwark Crown Court that Clifford was on top of her, his hands were all over the place and he tried to kiss her.
The woman said the high profile publicist gave her money to buy lingerie and she bought a peach colored bra, knickers, suspender belt and stockings and later he asked her to do the " James Bond pose".
She added that she thinks that the 70-year-old British publicist didn`t have a film in the camera and was pretending to take photographs of her, as he did not use a professional camera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' row: Navjot Singh Sidhu should stop citing me as example, says Kirron Kher
- Phillauri movie review: Anushka Sharma as Shashi is bewitching; Suraj Sharma proves his brilliance in a funny way!
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance