Boy George hints at Class A drug use at BRIT awards show
London: Boy George dropped a bizarre hint about celebs snorting cocaine in the toilets at the Brit Awards.
The Karma Chameleon hit maker asserted that he could hear a chorus of snorting in the Brits loo while he was taking a leak, a leading daily reported.
The 52-year-old singer-songwriter further added that commercials during the Brit awards were always infamous for sniffing coke and the situation is still the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks