Boy George hints at Class A drug use at BRIT awards show
London: Boy George dropped a bizarre hint about celebs snorting cocaine in the toilets at the Brit Awards.
The Karma Chameleon hit maker asserted that he could hear a chorus of snorting in the Brits loo while he was taking a leak, a leading daily reported.
The 52-year-old singer-songwriter further added that commercials during the Brit awards were always infamous for sniffing coke and the situation is still the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Brad Pitt joined Angelina Jolie, kids on Cambodia trip